Beware of Josh Fabian Web Designs

Conroe, Texas 3 comments

Josh Fabian took on a design job for our company, requested payment and did not complete the job.I attempted to reach him at least a dozen times by phone and email over the past month with absolutely no response.

I have given him ample time and opportunity to return our funds via PayPal. His company is not reputable and I would not recommend. I am still trying to collect the funds paid for services not rendered. He is also using unauthorized copywritten content from our company on his website.

A Cease and Desist is currently being prepared.Use extreme caution if you plan to work with this guy.

Review about: Design Work For A Project.

Comments

I also had an issue with this guy I used him back in Nov 2010, and I paid him $300 as a deposit the project was to redesign my website. I tired reaching out to him several times, and no answer. Please don't use this guy at all.

We had issues with this guy as well, just disappeared and lied to us about his skill set. We gave him downpay for a large project then but he contracted our job to sub contractor without telling us. Be careful.

I too have had issues with this guy. Be very careful and require work prior to payment! One excuse after another.